Apéro beim Braumeeschter (NEW)
- Aperitif at the Brauatelier of the Brasserie Nationale
- An evening of discovery and delights
- "Beer pairing" with a tasting of 5 type of beers and some fingerfood
ParticipantsLimited to 40 people (on registration only)
- booking reservation
- Tasting of 5 type of handcrafted beers (or more)
- Beer pairing with fingerfood
- Presence of a brew master
Discover the new product offered by the microbrewery of the Brasserie Nationale: Apéro "Beim Braumeeschter".
On the first Thursday of every month, the brewmaster invites you to De Brauatelier in the heart of Bascharage for a culinary treat.
Join in an evening of discovery and delight with friends or colleagues. This is the opportunity for you to have an aperitif in a different place and to spend a convivial evening around the "Beer pairing". With this, there is a choice of fingerfood designed by the brewmaster to match the selection of beer.
You will have the opportunity to taste 5 (or more) traditional as well as craft beers from the Bofferding, Battin and Funck- Bricher ranges in the presence of an expert brewer to guide you and offer you his expertise.
- Opening from 17:00 to 20:00
- The activity takes place every first Thursday of the month
- The combination of beers and appetizers will change for each event, so stay tuned to the brewery's social networks.
Microbrasserie "De Brauatelier", Bascharage
2 Boulevard J-F Kennedy
The Chocolate House offers groups of up to 12 children the opportunity to look behind the scenes and craft their own delicious chocolate creations. The perfect idea for a kids' birthday party, or for a sweet family activity.
Have you always wanted to brew your own beer? In the new micro-brewery "De Brauatelier" you get the chance to express your creativity. A great experience for you and your friends!
Whether you are a beginner, a connoisseur or a huge beer lover, discover this training course with friends or colleagues and learn how to serve the beers of the National Brewery according to the rules of the art.