UNESCO Escape Tour (self-guided)
UNESCO Escape Tour (self
Discover Luxembourg City with your smartphone and play the Unesco Escape Tour. Explore the must-see sites of the Luxembourgish capital, which are part of the Unesco World Heritage and learn some facts about the history and culture.
- Discover Luxembourg City with a cultural exploration game
- Chance to win a prize
- Learn facts about the city and discover the history of the country
- Play alone or compete with friends or family
ParticipantsMin. 1 person / Groupes de 2 à 4 personnes
- Smartphone charged
- sightseeing.lu app downloaded
- Sightseeing app (App Store/Play Store)
- Live guide
Discover the Luxembourg's capital city in a fun and enriching way with the sightseeing.lu application. All you need is your smartphone to set off on a cultural journey and discover the country's UNESCO heritage. It's very simple: let yourself be guided by a route listed on an interactive map with star points and points of interest, and answer the online questionnaire by clicking on the link provided in the introduction page.
Tip: Keep your finger pressed on the link until a new window with the questionnaire opens.
Each correct answer earns you points and advances you to the next question. After each answer, return to the application to continue your discovery without necessarily leaving the questionnaire. At the end of the questionnaire, we have a little surprise for you!
You can play alone, in a group or against each other - it's up to you. The UNESCO tour takes you through the centre of Luxembourg City. Take your time, take some photos or even a break, the advantage of the tour is that it is totally flexible. Make the most of your cultural experience in Luxembourg City.
Enjoy your tour!
How to obtain the audio guide on your smartphone/iPhone?
- Download the sightseeing.lu app on your phone for free. Get it on your App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android).
- Buy the audio guide on www.sightseeing.lu. Enter your login details or scan the QR code (you will find it on your ticket). At that time, you will get asked the language in which you wish download the content.
- Once you have downloaded the application to your smartphone, the audio guide remains saved.
- The tour works in all kind of smartphone/iPhone
- Be sure to have a good internet connection
- Adapt your clothes to the weather conditions
- Download the app as soon as you the ticket. Please feel free to explore the circuit a little in the task bar of the Menu
Arrêt Hamilius-Tram, Luxembourg Ville
The Chocolate House offers groups of up to 12 children the opportunity to look behind the scenes and craft their own delicious chocolate creations. The perfect idea for a kids' birthday party, or for a sweet family activity.
With this guided tour, we invite you to discover the main points of interest of the capital city by e-Bike. The tour includes some very steep paths, which is why it is important to be accompanied by an experienced guide.
Visit one of the most fascinating castles ever! Vianden Castle has even made it to the list of the 21 most beautiful castles in the world in 2019 - published by the American News Network CNN. Today, the castle is one of the most important historical monuments in Europe.