River & Wine Moselle Day Tour
- Visit the European Museum in Schengen
- Hear some interesting stories and facts with the help of an audio guide
- Gazing of idyllic sceneries and landscapes, typical of the Moselle
- Explore a regional cellar and take part in a wine tasting
ParticipantsMax. 19 participants per bus
- Please bring your booking confirmation
- ID card or passport
- 8-jour daytour
- Visit of European Center
- Visit of Musée A Possen
- Visit + wine tasting in a local cellar
- Audio guide in 3 languages
- Lunch & Drinks
Discover the south-east of Luxembourg, with this River & Wine Moselle Day-Tour. Whether you are a wine or crémant enthusiast, or if you simply wish to know more about the Moselle, the only region in Luxembourg where wine and crémant (sparkling wine) is produced, then this tour is ideal for you. During this day tour, participants will be accompanied by an audio guide available in three languages, giving them a lot of information about the region and its specificities.
The tour starts with a first stop in Schengen, where a visit of the European Museum is part of the program. Despite of its moderate number of inhabitants, the village of Schengen is one of the most well-known places in Europe. On the 14th June 1985, the Schengen Agreement was signed on board the cruising boat MS Princesse Marie-Astrid by the BeNeLux-Countries, France and Germany.
Then, participants have the chance to discover the "Musée A Possen", a museum that reflects the social and craft life of the inhabitants of the Moselle region in the 19th and early 20th centuries, with an emphasis on traditions and customs, winegrowing and crafts. Later on, they will also visit a wine cellar as well as to participate in at least one wine and crémant tasting.
- Please be at the starting point at least 10 minutes in advance.
- In case of issues or delays, please contact us on: email@example.com
- Kindly take into account that the driver of the tour is not a guide.
Opening hours: Mon. to Fri. from 8:00 - 17:00
Contact: +352 266 51 2200 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boulevard de la Pétrusse, Luxembourg