"Good Morning Luxembourg" E-bike Tour
"Good Morning Luxembourg" E
With this quick tour of 90 minutes, taking place in the morning, we invite you to discover the main points of interest of the capital by e-bike. The guide Gregory, an experienced e-bike and mountain bike rider, will show the city from another perspective and recreate authentic moments for visitors.
- Discover the hotspots of Luxembourg City
- A fun experience & suitable for all levels
- A combination of Luxembourg's history & the modern era
Participantsmax. 8 participants per tour
- Water bottle
- Sturdy shoes
- Good humour
- E-bike rental
- Tour of 1h30 with a private and multilingual guide
- Drinks and snacks
- Bicycle bags (available at extra cost)
- Special built-in audio helmet (available at extra cost)
After the departure from our Concept Store Sightseeing.lu in the heart of the city, you will discover the most beautiful places of the capital in a single bike trip.
Move around on the latest generation electric bikes to get from one place to another without getting too tired, because this tour doesn't include any hills... or almost none!
On the route, you will find a trail of paved streets, with a mix of dedicated cyclist lanes and pathways. During this guided cycling tour, take advantage of the capital's open spaces and green areas of the lower town, the charming forests bordering the capital and the idyllic parks. Without forgetting the impressive structures and magnificent fortress part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
The tour includes a large part of bike paths but also some road sections. It is therefore essential to strictly follow the traffic rules. Don't forget to bring your documents and your wallet because we will pass many stores and bars to buy a souvenir or a refreshing drink.
- Please read the general terms and conditions of our E-BIKE tours (see PDF)
- We kindly ask you to arrive at the Concept Store 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the tour so that we can go through the administrative part together
Concept Store Sightseeing.lu
22 Rue Louvigny