Time travel to 1867
Time travel to 1867
Experience a part of the traditional Pétrusse Express and embark on a unique virtual journey through time! VIRTUAL REALITY on the Pétrusse Express.
Perfectly matched to the ride of the Pétrusse Express, you'll coach through the breathtaking, virtual Luxembourg - Pfaffenthal in 1867...unforgettable!
18 & 19 June 2022: Urban History Festival
Book your free tickets on www.moyocci.com or sightseeing.lu and take a ride of 15 minutes on board of the Virtual Reality city train.
Starting Point & Arrival: Pfaffenthal - Muerbelsmillen
- World Premiere
- Timetravel with VR on the Pétrusse Express
- Discover the old Pfaffenthal in the year of 1867
- Unforgettable and atypical experience
Participantsmaximum 15 people per wagon
- Present the purchased ticket (in digital or printed format)
- Travel time +/- 45 minutes + 15 minutes in VR
- Headphones included (to be connected to the audio visual headset)
- Virtual reality (VR) audio visual headset
- Audio guide in 4 languages: Luxembourgish, French, German and English
Are you a lover of history and technology ?
Would you like to discover the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg? A small country with a great history...
Discover the Virtual Reality experience, the brand new product integrated into our traditional Pétrusse Express attraction! During the ride, for just 15 minutes, take an unforgettable trip back in time and discover how a part of the city looked like and lived back in the 19th century.
Virtual Reality (VR) with the Petrusse Express - A journey into the past
The collaboration with the City of Luxembourg and Urban Timetravel, this innovation, supported by VR technology based on geolocation, allows you to see the past of exactly where you are, using virtual reality glasses.
On board the Pétrusse Express train, you will travel from the famous Casemates du Bock, Plateau du Rahm and Grund via "Muerbelsmillen", a former mustard factory in the Pfaffenthal. From this point, you will have to put on the VR glasses to be taken on a 360-degree journey to various sights and tourist buildings. You will discover the narrow streets of the Pfaffenthal and see famous Luxembourgers as well as the inhabitants in their historical dress.
Experience this journey rich in images and sounds... and let yourself be surprised!
- Departure from Montée de Clausen
- Please note: the Pétrusse Express is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. Please contact us to find a suitable solution.
Montée de Clausen (in front of Casemates du Bock)
10 Montée de Clausen