Grand Prix of Bettembourg- 2022 Edition
Grand Prix of Bettembourg
Tourist rally for oldtimers, youngtimers and sports cars.
Start and arrival will be at the Place de l'Eglise in Bettembourg. Tests are planned along the way for participants.
Covid-19: The rally will take place under the Covid-19 rules in force on the day of the event.
- Tourist rally with historic vehicles and sports cars
- Start and finish on the Place de l'Eglise in Bettembourg
- Distance of +/- 100 km
- Closed Park
ParticipantsThe rally is limited to 80 cars
- Bring the ticket (printed or online version)
- rally badge
- no car breakdown service or technical intervention
The Lions Club "Luxembourg-Amitié" is pleased to invite you, in collaboration with the Sporting-Club Bettembourg, to its Grand Prix de Bettembourg on Saturday 2 July 2022. A tourist rally for classic cars, youngtimers and sports cars.
- 12:30: Opening of the office
- 13:30: Briefing
- 13:45: First departures
- 16:30: First returns
- 17:30: Closing of the last test station
- 18:00: Closing of the arrivals
- 18:30: Results and award ceremony
- 18:45: Additionally bookable : Appetizer and dinner at the Bettembourg castle (max. 100 people)
Menu: Italian buffet (anti-pasti, pasta and dessert)
- Drinks not included
Note: The registration fees will go entirely to social projects supported by the Lions Club "Luxembourg-Amitié", e.g. in the context of the Ukraine crisis or for the benefit of the Banque alimentaire Luxembourg.
- 12:30 - 13:30: Arrival of the vehicles at the Place de l'Eglise in Bettembourg and hand over of the documents
- 13:30: Briefing
- Dinner from 18h45 ( if you have booked this option)
- Covid-19: the rally will take place under the Covid rules in force on the day of the event
For all information, please contact: Marc Hentgen; email@example.com; Tel: +352 691 108 101
Place de l'Eglise Bettembourg