Beer drafting course at the Brasserie Nationale
- Expert-led training
- Tasting of beers
- Theoretical and practical training at the Brasserie Nationale
Participantsgroups of min. 5 people and max. 10
- Booking confirmation
- Guide available in 4 languages: Luxembourgish, French, German and English
- Theoretical training: introduction to the flow and use of a beer tap (duration of about 40min)
- Practical training: how to draft a beer, cleanliness of the glass, foam etc. (duration approx. 20min)
- Tasting session including an introduction to beer tasting and the tasting of 5 different beers (duration 1h)
Born from the fusion of know-how and tradition of the Bofferding and Funck-Bricher breweries, the Brasserie Nationale in Bascharage is today a well-known place in the Luxembourg brewing world.
During this 2-hour beer drafting course, you will be taken on a discovery journey for your taste buds through a variety of flavors from 100% natural products and over two centuries of know-how.
This course can be booked from Monday to Saturday between 8 am and 8 pm (on demand)
2 Bd J-F Kennedy