Brew Your Own Beer - De Brauatelier
- a fun activity for groups
- Home delivery of your own beer
- All-inclusive package
Participantsfrom a min. of 5 to a max. of 15 people
- Booking confirmation
- Guide available in Luxembourgish, French, German and English
- Full day package: choice of recipes, steps of the manufacturing process with the brewer (crushing, kneading, brewing, fermentation) including breakfast, aperitif, lunch break, visit of the brewery, and a tasting session
- Home delivery of cases containing your own beer (40 liters)
With the new Brew Your Own Beer activity to enjoy with friends or colleagues, choose your recipe, customize your bottle packaging and participate in the main steps of the brewing process of your own beer beside the brewmaster of the De Brauatelier microbrewery at the National Brewery. You will then receive your own crates of beer delivered to your home within six to eight weeks.
- Guide available in 4 languages: Luxembourgish, French, German and English
- 09:00: Reception
- 10:00: Coffee and croissant
- 11:00: Appetizer (1 x 20L Bofferding Pils keg available)
- 12:30: Lunch break (meal provided separately via BrauStuff)
- 14:00: Return
- 14:30: Visit of the brewery
- 15:30: Tasting
- 16:30: End of the seminar
- The experience can be booked on: Monday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday (not on Tuesdays)
- From 09:00 to 16:30 (full day).
- The activity only takes place 3x a month.
Micro-brewery "DE BRAUATELIER"
2 Bd J-F Kennedy