Visit of the National Brewery
- Tasting of the beers Bofferding, Battin and Funck-Bricher
- No reservation required on Saturdays at 3 pm
- Dive into the world of Luxembourgish brewing
Participantsfrom 5 participants
- Booking confirmation
- Guide available in 5 languages: Luxembourgish, French, German, English and Mandarin (subtitled)
- Visit of the National Brewery including the tasting of the "Gezwéckelten", a "Béierschnaps" and the Lodyss water at its spring (duration of 1 to 1,15 hours)
- Tasting session including an introduction to beer tasting as well as the tasting of 5 different beers of the National Brewery (duration 1 hour)
Born from the fusion of know-how and tradition of the Bofferding and Funck-Bricher breweries, the National Brewery ("Brasserie Nationale") in Bascharage is today a key place in the Luxembourgish brewing world.
Immerse yourself in a journey through more than two centuries of history and discover the largest brewery in the Grand Duchy with a guided tour. You will be able to smell and touch the raw materials, taste the exceptionally pure Lodyss natural mineral water, discover the young beer and finally taste the finished Bofferding, Battin and Funck-Bricher beers during a tasting session.
Dates and opening hours:
Monday to Saturday from 8am to 8pm with reservation (from 5 people)
Every Saturday at 3pm without reservation (less than 5 people)
2 Bd J-F Kennedy