(e)Bike The Mile: Discover the 7 museums of the capital
- Entry to the 7 museums of Luxembourg City
- A combination of sport & culture
- E-bikes of the latest generation
- your own headphones (if desired)
- This product contains 1 route (6 km) that you can complete by e-bike at your own pace
- E-Bike rental (whole day)
- 36 points of interest with information that you can read or listen to via the sightseeing.lu application
- Free entry to the 7 museums of the Staater Museeën group
- Access to the sightseeing.lu app with an interactive and GPS localized map, audio and text on points of interest
- Temporary exhibitions in the museums
- Children's e-bike are available (on demand)
Fancy a 6 km e-bike tour through Luxembourg City? Along the way, you will discover remarkable places and tourist attractions. The route includes 7 stops corresponding to the 7 museums of Luxembourg City. This offer is valid for 24 hours. You can schedule the museum visits throughout the day as you like.
The bike route will take you to the most important museums of the city, including:
1) Casino Luxembourg - Contemporary Art Forum (closed on Tuesdays)
2) Lëtzebuerg City Museum (closed on Mondays)
3) Musée National d'Histoire et d'Art (closed on Mondays)
4) Mudam Luxembourg (closed on Tuesdays)
5) Museum Dräi Eechelen (closed on Mondays)
6) Musée National d'Histoire Naturelle (closed on Mondays)
7) Villa Vauban (closed on Tuesdays)
Admission to these 7 museums is included in the price.
After downloading the app sightseeing.lu and purchasing this tour, you will find 36 POIs on the interactive map displayed on your screen, which will be explained by text and audio.
These points of interest correspond to historical buildings, landmarks, parks and more.
Your smartphone will be transformed into a city guide!
You can easily attach your phone to the handlebar using the phone holder.
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- E-bike pick-up is here: 430-434 route de Longwy, L-1940 Luxembourg
- Not recommended for people under 145 cm. Not for people feeling uncomfortable on a bike.
- Download the purchased tour beforehand (online mode). In case of issues with your QR code, please contact the following number: +352 266 51-2250
- If you are interested in visiting a temporary exhibition in a specific museum, please visit the relevant website for more information.
- Museum Days: 20 - 21.05.2023. Free entrance.
430-434 Rte de Longwy
Discover the historic centre of the charming city of Luxembourg. The City Train will take you along the narrow streets to the heart of the old town. Enjoy breathtaking views of the old town during the tour.
Learn more about the history of Luxembourg, from the Middle Ages to the modern age, aboard our convertible bus. We will show you the fascinating nature of the Mullerthal, "Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland", and take you to the oldest city of Luxembourg.
With this guided tour, we invite you to discover the main points of interest of the capital city by e-Bike. The tour includes some very steep paths, which is why it is important to be accompanied by an experienced guide.