Entry ticket Chocolate Museum / Factory
- The ultimate activity for chocolate lovers
- Follow the process from manufacture to tasting
- Behind the scenes at the chocolate factory
ParticipantsGroups of max. 10 people
- Admission, guided tour and chocolate tasting, Chocolate Museum/Chocolate House Luxembourg
- Duration: 20-30 minutes
A true paradise for chocolate lovers!
Visit the chocolate museum of the Chocolate House and learn about the art of chocolate making. Discover old craft tradition and experience the highest quality. For example, the Chocolate House uses no vegetable fats or palm oil, no artificial flavors and colors, no flavor enhancers, and no preservatives.
There is also enough choice for people with particular requirements. Whether vegan, lactose-free, or gluten-free, everyone can enjoy chocolate here!
Let yourself be inspired by extraordinary chocolate creations and handmade chocolate figures.
During the guided tour, the Chocolate House team will explain to you what kind of processes are needed, from the cocoa bean to the finished chocolate tablet. This by means of the historic chocolate machines that you will see in the in-house chocolate factory.
The tour ends with a small tasting so that you can get to know the different types of chocolate.
- Please note that if you are planning to visit on a weekend, the booking request must be received at least 48 hours in advance.
- The guided tour can be done in Luxembourgish, German, French or English. Please indicate the language you prefer.
NB Chocolate House Luxembourg
3 Rue de la Reine