The Best of Luxembourg City: Guided E-bike Tour
- Discover the hotspots of Luxembourg City
- A fun experience - suitable for all levels
- A combination of Luxembourg's history & the modern era
Participantsmax. 15 participants per tour
- Water bottle
- Sturdy shoes
- Good humour
- E-bike rental
- Tour of +/- 15 km (2-3 hours riding time) with private guide
- Helmet and Lock
- Drinks and snacks
- Bicycle bags (available at extra cost)
- Special built-in audio helmet (available at extra cost)
- e-Bike for children/youth (on demand)
After picking up the bikes at our store, you will discover the most beautiful places of the capital in a single bike trip. Move around on our latest generation electric bikes to get from one place to another without getting too tired, because this tour doesn't include any hills... or almost none! Everything is done by elevator or by funicular.
From the city center, you will be directly immersed in the green heart of the city, the Petrusse valley with its numerous possibilities to relax in a green area. From there you will be directed to the Grund where you will take the elevator to the Plateau du St. Esprit and the Judicial City - Cité Judiciaire.
From here, you can ride along the Palace Grand Ducal to the historical center and its Herb Market. From the Bock crag, known as "Bockfiels", you have a wonderful view of the Grund and the Abbey of Neimënster, which you will reach by bike right after.
A small trail along the Alzette will lead you to the Rives de Clausen, a popular nightlife spot amongst Luxembourgish people. Continue to the Pfaffenthal until you reach the funicular that will take you to Kirchberg.
You will get out at the foot of the European institutions. Even this imposing alley has its own little park, which you can cross by bike, and then discover the most important buildings of the Luxembourg financial center.
The Kirchberg area combines modernism and antiquity, and nothing is more obvious than the MUDAM museum to prove this to you. The Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art was built on a former military fort which stands out with its imposing glass surfaces on the old 19th century walls. Once you've passed through, you'll go back down to the Pfaffenthal to take the panoramic elevator to the gardens of the Pescatore Foundation. From there you will reach the city park and its "Kinnekswiss" which announces the end of our e-bike tour through the capital.
Please note that we can't guarantee the wished language when going on a group tour; however the guide can adapt to your language. In a group tour of multiple nationalities, the guided tour will be done in English.
- Not recommended for people under 145 cm
- Not for people feeling uncomfortable on a bike
- The tour includes a large part of bike paths but also some road sections. It is therefore essential to strictly follow the traffic rules. Don't forget to bring your documents and your wallet because we will pass many stores and bars to buy a souvenir or a refreshing drink.
- Read the general terms and conditions of our e-Bike tours (see PDF)
- We kindly ask you to arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the tour so that we can go through the administrative part together.
NOTE: during winter time, you can find the "Best of Luxembourg City" in the Christmas edition- Luxembourg City Christmas ride guided e-bike tour.
430-434 Route de Longwy