City E-Bike Tour: the modern districts of Luxembourg
Bike Tour: the modern districts of Luxembourg
Rent one of our high performance e-bikes and discover the modern parts of Luxembourg City in a fun and sporty way! The itinerary, including audio guides with interesting facts and stories, are ready to be used on your discovery trip.
- Listen to interesting stories about key sites and attractions on your smartphone
- Move around the city easily on one of our brand-new e-bikes
- Discover the European and financial districts of the capital
- ID card
- valid credit card (for deposit)
- Rental of a latest generation e-bike for a duration of 3 hours (= 1/2 day)
- E-Bike itinerary available in the app (18 km)
- Holder for your smartphone on the handlebars
- Access to the "Sightseeing.lu" app with interactive map, audio and texts on the points of interest
- Itinerary contains 36 points of interest, available in the app
- Offline GPS navigation
- Helmet + Vest
- Map of public transport (free throughout Luxembourg)
- Possibility of renting the bike for a full day for an additional fee of 20,00 €
Available for an additional fee:
- Child seat + Helmet
- Trailer for children (1 or 2)
- Helmet with built-in headphones for a comfortable experience listening to the audio guides
E-Bikes have become the way to do sightseeing in a city. You are flexible, you can move around easily and, as a rather cool side-effect, you get in some exercise!
You have the possibility to reserve the latest generation of electric bikes, which you can pick up at the address provided. Additionally, we already prepared an itinerary for you - so, no need to worry about where you should bike in the city.
The itinerary we prepared for you has a length of 18 km and can be done in +/- 1 hour, depending on how many breaks you include. In our app, they are marked with a camera icon so you know where it's worth having a photo break. Enjoy some breathtaking panorama views!
Ready for this great adventure?
- Remember to charge your smartphone before starting your adventure
- Download the purchased tour prior to your visit
- Read the general terms and conditions of our E-BIKE tours (see PDF)
- We kindly ask you to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the tour so that we can go through the administrative part together.
- After having bought this activity, you'll receive a confirmation by email which contains a QR code and login credentials. Next, download the free app "Sightseeing.lu" to your phone, and scan the QR code with it. Alternatively, you can enter your login credentials (marked on the booking confirmation) to access the app.
430-434 Route de Longwy
With this guided tour, we invite you to discover the main points of interest of the capital city by e-Bike. The tour includes some very steep paths, which is why it is important to be accompanied by an experienced guide.
Discover the magnificent lanscapes of the Moselle region, also known as "d'Musel", located in the south-east of Luxembourg. Hop on the River & Wine Day Tour and enjoy travelling around the only region in Luxembourg where wine and crémant is produced.