Combi Ticket: Hop On Hop Off City Line & Pétrusse Express
- Combi offer at an unbeatable price
- Trip with the Hop On Hop Off City Line bus
- Trip with the Pétrusse Express
- Discover Luxembourg City from different perspectives
ParticipantsMaximum 78 people per bus Maximum 45 people per train
- The bought ticket must be presented as a print or digital ticket.
- Journey on the Hop On Hop Off City Line & Pétrusse Express (combi-ticket)
- Audio guide in 7 languages: Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian
- Free poncho in case of rain (for the Hop On Hop Off ride)
- Free headphones
- Free wifi on the Hop On Hop Off bus
- Please note: unfortunately, the Pétrusse Express is not wheelchair accessible. Feel free to contact us and we will try to find a solution.
With this combined ticket you can enjoy two different city tours:
1) With the Pétrusse Express, the small touristic train, you will explore the old town of Luxembourg.
During the sightseeing tour you will see the remains of the fortress, among other things.
2) Our Hop On Hop Off City Line will take you mainly through the modern part of the city, through the European and banking district. Enjoy a wonderful view aboard our double-decker buses.
Duration of the two tours:
Hop On Hop Off: +/- 1 hour
Pétrusse Express: +/- 45 minutes
- Hop On Hop Off: Boulevard de la Pétrusse
Monday to Sunday from 10 am - 5.30 pm (no bus at 14:00)
- Pétrusse Express: Montée de Clausen
Monday to Sunday from 10 am - 5.30 pm (no train at 14:00)
- Departures every 60 minutes
- Departure Pétrusse Express: Montée de Clausen (near the entrance of Bock Casemates)
- Departure Hop On Hop Off City Line: Boulevard de la Pétrusse (near BCEE bank)
- On www.sightseeing.lu you will always find the most recent updates
Please note that the routing may change due to the many construction occuring in the city!
Boulevard de la Pétrusse, Luxembourg