Combi Ticket: Hop on Hop off City Line & City train
- Combi offer at an unbeatable price
- Trip with the Hop On Hop Off City Line bus
- Trip with the Pétrusse Express
- Discover Luxembourg City from different perspectives
ParticipantsMaximum 78 people per bus Maximum 45 people per train
- The bought ticket must be presented as a print or digital ticket.
- Journey on the Hop On Hop Off City Line & Pétrusse Express (combi-ticket)
- Audio guide in 7 languages: Luxembourgish, French, German, English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian
- Free poncho in case of rain (for the Hop On Hop Off ride)
- Free headphones
- Free wifi on the Hop On Hop Off bus
- Please note: unfortunately, the Pétrusse Express is not wheelchair accessible. Feel free to contact us and we will try to find a solution.
With this combined ticket you can enjoy two different city tours:
1) With the Ciy Train, you will explore the old town and the most beautiful landmarks of the old town.
During the sightseeing tour you will see the remains of the fortress, among other things.
2) Our Hop On Hop Off City Line will take you mainly through the modern part of the city, through the European and banking district. Enjoy a wonderful view aboard our double-decker buses.
Duration of the two tours:
Hop On Hop Off City Line: +/- 1 hour
City Train: +/- 45 minutes
- Hop On Hop Off: Boulevard de la Pétrusse
Monday to Sunday from 10 am - 5.30 pm (no bus at 14:00)
- City Train in the old town: Montée de Clausen
Monday to Sunday from 10 am - 5.30 pm (no train at 14:00)
- Departures every 60 minutes
- Departure Pétrusse Express: Montée de Clausen (near the entrance of Bock Casemates)
- Departure Hop On Hop Off City Line: Boulevard de la Pétrusse (near BCEE bank)
- On www.sightseeing.lu you will always find the most recent updates
Please note that the routing may change due to the many construction occuring in the city!
Boulevard de la Pétrusse, Luxembourg
Explore Luxembourg City at your own pace on a double-decker bus. Discover the most beautiful landmarks of the capital city, such as the Gëlle Fra monument, the iconic red bridge of Grand Duchess-bridge and more, and enjoy the audio guide commentary on the way.
Learn more about the history of Luxembourg, from the Middle Ages to the modern age, aboard our convertible bus. We will show you the fascinating nature of the Mullerthal, "Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland", and take you to the oldest city of Luxembourg.